Monday 23 March 2009

Going to watch thrillers at Vue Cinema


The following Thursday after watching our thrillers in class, we went to the cinema to watch the whole AS media thriller openings. We all meet at the Vue cinema at Angle, we did not wait long before we entered the cinema and took our seats. As we waited for everyone to take their set, we sat there talking about who’s thriller would be first. Once everyone was seated, the lights went out and everyone went silent. Once the screen came on everyone began to cheer. The first thriller opening to start was one from our own class. I then knew that our thriller would be on soon, I was a bit nervous as to what people may think of my thriller. Finally, when our thriller did come on and people began to cheer my name aloud it gave me the confidence not to be ashamed of my work and be proud. After the cinema had finished I asked people what they thought of our thriller opening, many people said they like the twist of the woman killing the man rather than the man killing the woman. This was our intension from the very beginning, to make the audience surprised at the end of viewing the clip.

No comments: