Sunday 22 March 2009

Friday, deadline day - 27/02/09

Today, our final day in addition to my birthday, i was very excited and actually very happy, as myself and my group had finished our thriller opening. All which was left to do, was extra finishing touches, nothing major. As as a group, we all decided that Tony would come in earlier as it was more convinient for him, due to the fact that he live closer and he has an early lesson. The rest of us made the decision that we would meet him or meet up in the afternoon and give any extra help if it was needed. As soon as i had finished tutorial, i raced upstairs to the Mac
room finding Rebecca there, as i had just missed Tony, due to the fact that he had a lesson. Unfortunately, Zeneath was no where to be seen, however there were not much things to do anyway. All the finishing touches and soundtrack were completed. When myself and Rebecca came to the agreement that we were satisfied, we went and ticked our group off, informing Mary that we were finished. At that point myself and Rebecca were relief that we had finsihed before the 3.00 o clock deadline.I felt like a whole heap of weight was taken off my shoulders, making my day even better. I felt proud of myself and my group, as we put in alot of effort and we were all determined. I also felt much more closer to my group members as our teamwork was very powerful and strong. This overall project taught me alot about teamwork. As of course we all had our ups and downs, and yes there were some disagreements, however we learnt to overcome those problems in a cvilised way, bringing our group much more closer, and remebering what we were all here for. This project taught my how to behave and how to work in a team and how to overcome problems.

No comments: