Sunday 22 March 2009

Feedback Lesson - Monday - 02/03/09

After a long exhausting, stressful week, we had a very relaxing lesson, giving us a chance to watch our hard work pay off as this lesson was mainly for us to get a chance to see everyone’s hard work, and a chance for us to get some feedback from our classmates, so that could get an idea of what an audience would think about our thriller opening.
Today myself and my classmates all had the opportunity to think like critics and actually criticise each others work. Each group thriller opening was shown on the active board, and we critics had to watch it and take notes on what we liked, what was impressive and what was bad and what could be improved or changed. We basically wrote all the pros and cons (positive and negative ideas) of each individual group’s sequence.
When my sequence came up on the bored, I must say I was quiet nervous of what the audience feedback would be. I felt like myself and my group did a good job however what we think and what the audience think are two different things. Our thriller opening then started and I noticed the longer it played, the more comfortable and relaxed I became.
The whole class was quiet and was concentrating as my group thriller begun to play. As it reached the end, everyone started clapping. At this point I felt very proud for myself and my group. The feedback which we received was mostly positive. People were stating that they like the theme, the use of costume, the location and the camera shots.

No comments: