Sunday 15 March 2009

Final Day, Deadline!

Friday lesson and our finally deadline at 3:00pm was approaching soon. I came in 9:00am sharp and ready to finish off our thriller. I went into the Mac room and surprised to see Rebecca already there hot on her heels already editing. Together we look for sounds to put together. We had made most of our soundtrack and saved it and went to get a snack. Somehow after even saving our soundtrack it got loss from something I must have done. So after coming back from a break we had to start all over again, We managed to get very far. Rebecca went to lunch but I opted to stay in for my lunch as the deadline was quickly approaching, during my time in lunch I found the sounds to be put into our soundtrack, which Rebbecca put together after she came back from lunch, then I needed to go to lesson. During my lesson Rebecca managed to finish the soundtrack and put it together with the thriller and finished the whole thriller opening around about 2:30pm and handed our hard drive in.

No comments: