Wednesday 18 February 2009

Lesson cancellation due to snow


The following Monday after editing our clips to see that they were not good to we suppose to film on this Monday. To my surprise on waking up on the Monday morning to see that the snow over the night had built up so much that there was no public transport so millions of people were unable to go to work. I myself was able to get into college easy because I could walk to college but college was closed due to the safety risk which made it very dangerous for students and teaches alike to travel to college.

This cancellation of college was a huge blow to our group and everyone else’s group alike I believe because it was a 3 hour lesson that we could of been film. This would most definitely cause a set back for our group for the coming lessons. In my opinion, I think that we should have had our deadline for our thriller opening extended because of the weather which was completely out of our control. Though I also believe at the same time that we shouldn’t get extra time because in real film making when a deadline is set that it needs to be meet no matter the circumstances, so we must work extra hard to make up for the lost time due to the snow.

No comments: