Monday 16 February 2009

Half Term Workshop

During the half term the college was running a workshop where anyone could come in and finish there work as we had previously missed a lesson due to snow. So my decided we would attend and edit the rest of the sequence and make a soundtrack if possible. But only Nicole, Tony and I turned up we called Zeneath but she was sleeping unfortunately and did not really want to come. So all the hard work got pushed to us again, we attended from 9am til 1. The workshop would have benefited us as a group because it would help us get ahead as we were personally a couple weeks behind. The workshop was alot of help as we logged and captured all of our shots and started editing again. The shots they filmed of Friday 13th February but I wasn't there as I was on a university trip to sussex and it was already paid for so I had to miss this session. The shots logged were not that great and I had realise that the group were making big decisions without me so I decided I could not miss another filming session no matter the case so I re-scheduled with the group to film again next week Monday 23rd February.
Back to the workshop we did a basic soundtrack and did a first edit which was not that bad, but obviously we knew it needed work but it was not alot. Making the soundtrack was hard we went through a bank of musical sounds and instruments and we still did not find a rhythm that we liked and that we thought went well with our piece. It was extremely difficult as our opening sequence is a very slow paced piece so we had to find music to fit.

No comments: